Your Ad Here

The Dictator (2012) TS-Xvid- 1.11GB (perfectly watchable copy) ~watch online~





Due to increasing demand I'm going to give you a perfectly watchable new movie THE DICTATOR 2012. I've never posted cam copies here but this one is very much watchable and can be made similar to dvdrip by adjusting few color and brightness setttings in VLC player or KM player.I'll update this post with a DVDRIP as soon as its out. So here it goes..

The Republic of Wadiya is ruled by an eccentric and oppressive leader named Hafez Aladeen. Aladeen is summoned to New York to a UN assembly to address concerns about his country's nuclear weapons program, but the trip goes awry.
Cast: John C. Reilly, Ben Kingsley, Glenn Andreiev, Sacha Baron Cohen, Danielle Burgio, Kevin Corrigan, Marshall Factora, Anna Faris, Peter Iasillo Jr., Sondra James and others





 (torrent-2012 TS Xvid ---1.11GB )




SCREENSHOTS







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMM... Seems like the movie above is not working anymore, but anyway, I already found the full movie and watched it already, so might as well share this to you guys...


CLICK HERE TO WATCH/DOWNLOAD THE FULL MOVIE

CLICK HERE TO WATCH/DOWNLOAD THE FULL MOVIE

I HOPE I HELPED! By the way, this movie is worth watching, one of my favorites!!










.

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here