Your Ad Here

Celebrities without Make up!!!






When enjoying the movies we always get to think how pretty and charming these actresses. But what if all of them are just ordinary looking (infact some are less than ordinary looking) and covered everything by make up..Well I found this rare pics and thought of sharing with my fans. So here just see it to believe it. I've included some of the most famous characters but please do not lose your interest in watching their movies after seeing.lol. Enjoy...


Penelope Cruz


      


what a shabby face!!

Cameron Diaz






Better to hide somewhere before someone sees....

Keira Knightley






WTF..can't believe it actually..Face with he most number of pimples as I see..



Pamela Anderson



I am an old aunt....


Reese Witherspoon






Shape of a coconut???

Beyonce





How much has she spent to make it look ok..??


Angelina Jolie




Nice teeth by the way...Babies might get scared at night.. Anyway seems the most good looking out of this lot..What do u say?

Britney Spears






I feel nauseated and going to skip my lunch..what do u say?

Renee Zellwegger




Renee Zellwegger Without Makeup

Sure Renee Z doesn’t look hot here. But we’ll give her a pass. We like an actress who makes her bones in a film – Bridget Jones’ Diary – that portrays her as oafish, bumbling and vulnerable.

Madonna 




Madonna Without Makeup

I don't have any comments..

Jennifer Lopez





Ok, let’s make a deal: we won’t ask for our money back from bombs like Monster-In-LawGigli, and The Wedding Planner if YOU don’t leave the house without makeup on.


Eva Longoria 






If hubby Tony ever gets a look at this, Eva is going to be one truly Desperate Housewife!


Kristen Stewart 






After seeing this pic, I Hate Myself For Loving You Kristen.


Drew Barrymore









Jennifer Love Hewitt 







You know, sometimes the hunt for a pic of a celeb at his/her worst reveals real beauty. Try finding a shot of Jennifer Love Hewitt looking bad. It ain’t easy. Sure, there are candid photos that show her in a less than flattering light. But in most of them she looks a lot like this. And in none of them does she look truly bad.
Just because we enjoy taking bigshots down a notch doesn’t mean we can’t recognize someone special. Jennifer might be her generation’s Mary Tyler Moore:You’re gonna make it after all!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good information. Lucky me I came across your website by accident (stumbleupon).
I've saved as a favorite for later!
Here is my page facebook vcc

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here