Your Ad Here

Toy Story 3(2010) -The great escape-



From all of you who's reading this I like to ask who doesn't like animation movies.Specially Pixar cartoons. 
The most popular Finding Nemo,Up, Wall -E are created by them.I’m a huge fan of the Toy Story franchise, so needless to say I was very excited to watch Toy Story 3, the newest Pixar cartoon and a 3D adventure. A good copy was hard to come by. So it took some time and here I'm giving you a 1.4GB full quality copy the best available yet.I'll update the post ASAP when a dvdrip is available.
I'm sure you might be biting your nails to download and watch this superhit.But let me give you some intro into th story for the time being.Woody, Buzz and the whole gang are back. 


Woody and Buzz had accepted that their owner Andy would grow up someday, but what happens when that day arrives? In the third installment, Andy is preparing to depart for college, leaving his loyal toys troubled about their uncertain future. Lee Unkrich directs this highly anticipated film, and Michael Arndt the Academy Award-winning screenwriter of Little Miss Sunshine, brings his unique talents and comedic sensibilities to the proceedings.



So I'm not going to disturb you anymore just click below and watch it. It has got into 8.9/10  in IMDB ratings.That alone can stand for its beauty.Its a SIMPLY STUNNING WORK!! Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE






(Torrent-Toy Story 3 2010 R5 XviD AC3-NYDIC 1.46GB)









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here