Your Ad Here

Daniel Radcliff getting a 'Potter' tattoo?



From the latest news we receive from London theres more new about the world famous Daniel Radcliff featured in the Harry Potter series.
According to AccessHollywood...,The “Harry Potter” franchise is coming to a close, but star Daniel Radcliffe will be keeping part of the wildly successful film series close to him. But will it be something permanent?
“The glasses would be a good thing to have at the end,” Daniel told Access Hollywood correspondent Tim Vincent during a visit to the set of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1.”

“Obviously the wand,” he continued of items he wants to keep from the set. “Somebody said I should get a broom mounted, but then I think, you know, what does that say about me when people come around to visit?”
Unlike the cast of fellow successful franchise, “The Lord of the Rings,” Daniel and his co-stars aren’t opting for a permanent way to remember their time together – at least not yet.
“I don’t know what [our tattoo] would be, I assume it be a scar,” he told Tim when he was asked about the possibility of some group ink with his co-stars. “I definitely do want to get some tattoos, but I don’t know if the first thing I would rush out to get would be something ‘Harry Potter’ related, because let’s face it, I’m going to have this for the rest of my life anyway as it is, I don’t need a tattoo that stays the same.”
“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I” opens on November 19 with the final chapter of the boy wizard series coming to theaters in July 2011.
For more with Daniel, including details on the filming of “the seven Harrys chase” scene, CLICK HERE!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Daniel Radcliffe Weird Gift's Fear !!

http://world-news-trend.blogspot.com/2011/08/daniel-radcliffe-weird-gifts-fear.html

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here